Just like you, we have gone through an out of the ordinary year and based on this special year, we want to be positive: we learned how to adapt ourselves and maintain our procurement supply chains, initiate new projects such as developing our 100% France product ranges and also propose solutions in line with our immediate market expectations, such as our « Life Science & Nutrition » ingredients.
In this article, we want to talk to you about this complete natural ingredients product range: for the designing of products focused on immunity, stress or sleep health benefits such as they respond to the needs of the moment and much more besides…
A catalogue responding to the main sought after health benefits
From plants to bee products, all our raw materials are made from various original sourcings and are subject to thorough analytical controls.
A large proportion of our ingredients are organic grade and some are certified For Life or Fair for Life.
Our e-platform contains a variety of formats responding to all types of applications (capsules, tablets, drinkable solutions, gels…) along with all your marketing needs.
Ingredients are broken down into 15 applications:
- Brain, Memory support (kola, ginkgo)
- Cold support (drosera, thyme)
- Fatigue and Energy (acerola, ginseng)
- Hair, skin and nails (burdock, horsetail)
- Heart and Circulation (hawthorn, blackcurrant)
- Joints, Bones, Muscles (devil's claw, turmeric)
- Men's health (maca, yohimbe)
- Metabolism support (linseed, hibiscus)
- Mood support (St. John’s wort)
- Sports nutrition with our actives Exten(d) and ReWin(d)
- Well-being support (acai, goji)
- Women's health (birch, nettle)
Health benefits of the moment
Boost your immunity defenses
We know only too well that diet is at the core of regulating immunity. Adjusting our capacity to defend ourselves in an optimal manner is our ally to facing the virus. During this period of the Covid-19 pandemic, consumers seek products to stimulate their immunity and it’s up to us professionals to make the right choice and propose natural ingredients.
- Echinacea, for example, reduces the risk of reoccurring respiratory infections by about 33%. (2)
- Turmeric was investigated in several studies which suggests that curcumin helps in normalising and adjusting certain parts of the immune system. (3) (4)
- Ginseng maintains the homeostasis of the immune system and increases resistance to disease or microbial attacks based on regulating the immune. (5)
- Royal jelly also improves the body’s natural immunity response to bacteria and foreign viruses (6).
- As for Manuka honey, it is not only antibacterial and antimicrobial, it also has unequalled immune stimulation qualities compared to other honey. (7)
Fight stress and improve sleep
To meet the growing needs for anti-stress and sleep ingredients, we propose various references such as St John’s wort, hops, passionflower, valerian, ginseng, rhodiola, ginkgo, chamomile, lemon balm, ashwagandha, or even lavender. Ideal for your sleep and stress formulas, these plants improve falling asleep conditions by encouraging relaxation and reducing stress.
Get back in shape
Limit digestion problems by improving digestion
There are numerous problems linked to digestion which negatively impact a large segment of the population while food supplements are still popular for limiting digestion problems: ginger, lemon balm, peppermint, liquorice, but also ispaghul, this plant full of promises which we will got into shortly…
To accompany you in your choice of ingredients, you will find « examples of nutraceutical ingredients with health benefits » in this infographic.
(1) Quelle alimentation adopter pendant le coronavirus (Covid-19) ? | Sante et nutrition http://www.sante-et-nutrition.com/